We are a Great Commission movement transforming communities through the multiplication of disciples, leaders, churches and movements.
Our Four-Stage Strategy
With our identity rooted in missions, Foursquare is growing rapidly around the world. In fact, currently, the majority of Foursquare churches are outside the U.S. To achieve continual, Christ-centered growth, Foursquare uses this Four-Stage Strategy.
Foursquare goals for healthy U.S. growth
Church growth on a national scale isn’t easy. It requires strategy. Here are some of the ways Foursquare invests in our leaders and communities.
Foursquare goals for a global mission
To bring Christ’s gospel to those who have never heard it, we use our Four-Stage Model and partner with Foursquare Missions International, our missions branch of The Foursquare Church in the U.S. We also empower people to:
- Help you discover your part in the harvest (Luke 10:2).
- Partner relationally in the U.S. to reach the unreached.
- Partner globally with indigenous church planters.
- Pray to push back spiritual darkness and strongholds.
- Send missionaries worldwide for innovative ministry.